Thursday, August 27, 2009

Naturally I was overreacting.

We've chatted some. He's alright. This is just hard on him. We've had quite a difficult year, when it comes down to it. It's been one thing after another. And him being a person that's never really struggled with health problems, my worse times are hard for him to understand.

I do my best to give him as much information as possible, but the truth is that I'm still learning to speak his language. I can talk for two hours, and I won't get through to him nearly as much as one good internet link. I guess maybe it's harder for him to hear it from me, because it adds such an emotional element - he sees me in pain and just wants to make it better, and of course he can't, and then he just gets too frustrated to cope. But I think we'll be alright, as long as we both keep trying. We'll learn to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment